Fiji Navy Recruitment Application Portal | How to Apply Online to Fiji Navy Recruitment
Here on this Educative Page, We Engliten you about Fiji Navy Recruitment, Fiji Navy Recruitment Online Application Fiji Navy Recruitment Requirements.
However, it is crucial to clarify the requirements for Navy enlistment. If a person meets the requirements for citizenship, age, background, entry-level education, and good health, they may be qualified to apply. Prior to upcoming recruitment efforts, interested people are asked to check their own physical health and fitness. The following conditions must be satisfied.
- You must be a citizen of Fiji and you have lived in Fiji for the past 10 years consecutively.
- Your age group is between 18 years to 25 years old.
- Present your latest Police Clearance.
- A year 12 graduate is the minimum entry-level for education requirement.
- You must have a sound health.
- Police clearance certifies that the applicant is free from any from of criminal activities for the past 15 years.
- A sound health ascertain that the applicant is both physically fit and healthy to cope with outdoor activities and endure extreme military activities.
The RFMF Medical specialists at the RFMF George Mate Medical Centre will assess applicants’ health to ensure that they are eligible for Fiji navy recruitment. Brief medical board criteria for applicants are as follows:
FIJI NAVY RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must not possess any physical disabilities or medical conditions such as epilepsy and asthma.
- Must meet the BMI criteria of less than 30.
- Must be dentally fit.
- Will undergo mandatory blood teses for sexually transmitted diseases such as:
Hepatitis, Syphillis, and HIV.
- Undergo mandatory tests for drugs such as Marijuana.
- Undergo Eye tests to rule out eye problems, colour blindness.
- Applicants will undergo a Chest X-Ray.
All applicants must pass the mandatory physical examination performed by a medical officer.
- Required Fitness Level
RFMF Physical Training Instructors (PTI) will assess applicants’ physical fitness during recruitment drives. Meeting the required fitness level is an important aspect of any military institution. As such applicants will be assessed according to their age group and gender to meet the required fitness level listed below:
Age Group Gender Press Ups Sit Ups Chin Ups 2.4Km Run
17 – 24 Male 28 50 7 10.30 Minutes
Female 12 34 – 13 Min
25 – 29 Male 25 47 6 10.55
Female 10 32 – 14.30
The names of the chosen candidates will be published in the daily newspapers of Fiji. The Fiji navy recruitment process has not yet started. For the most recent Fiji recruitment updates, bookmark our website and return frequently.
However, if you have any queries regarding Fiji navy recruitment, Kindly drop a comment via the Comment Section, We will respond to it as soon as possible.