Graduate Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK – If you are a Graduate and looking for jobs in the UK then this post is definitely for you, if you’re not already looking for a job or admission in the United Kingdom, you are probably curious as to what makes working or schooling in the UK so special.
This conclusion was made by considering 25 factors including housing, money, work, etc. The report concludes that the quality of the environment and social and personal safety in the UK make it a good place to work and study.
Now, let’s talk about what graduate jobs are and what you need to know to get one in the UK.
What is a Graduate Job?
A graduate job is a job that requires knowledge and skills developed in the process of obtaining a university degree. Simply put, these are jobs you can’t get without a degree. Graduate jobs can be found in any career field.
They are designed to motivate graduates to get a job in a company. Graduates of this program will have specific careers and should be involved immediately.
Difference between a Graduate Job and Graduate Scheme
It is easy to mix them. Graduate programs are structured training programs used by employers to develop the next generation of talent for their companies. Graduate programs are also timed. Typically, the length of a graduate program is between one and three years. The UK government runs a number of postgraduate programs in various areas of its work. This includes human resources, money, etc. One UK government graduate program is the Civil Service Program.
The best graduate programs, however, are highly competitive. Sometimes, the selection process is very difficult with many interviews and tests. If one continues with all of these things, the experience gained from these activities is often valuable. Those who complete these programs are often hired immediately, and their salaries are often better than most entry-level jobs.
However, graduate work does not have the strict structure of a graduate program. In fact, a graduate job is a job you can’t get without a degree. Graduates generally must have studied less than five years ago. This helps them to work more efficiently and make better adjustments to their work.
What is a Job with Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship, in simple terms, is when a person or organization decides to take responsibility for your visa process in a country. This means that they will be your visa sponsor and they will apply to their government to allow you to enter their country.
However, this also means that they will look after you while you are in the country. Your well-being and behavior will be their responsibility. They will also take care of you financially if necessary.
A job in visa support is when the company that is ready to support your visa process is the company that employs you. During your recruitment process, you can ask your employer if their job comes with visa support, for clarity.
Finally, a graduate job in visa support is any job that requires an advanced degree and is willing to provide visa support to foreign applicants. The average salary for a graduate job in the UK is £27,113 per year. Not the best, but still a good start.
How to get Graduate Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
Here, is a step-by-step process you can follow to get a graduate job in the UK with visa sponsorship.
- Apply for Positions offering Visa Sponsorship in the UK: You would need to have a job offer by a company in the UK to be eligible for Visa Sponsorship. And to do that, you have to apply to jobs offering that. Once your application has been accepted, you are then eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
- Apply for a Tier 2 Visa: To make the process quicker, you immediately need to apply for a Tier 2 Visa in the UK. A Tier 2 Visa is the type of Visa given to immigrants who have a job offer in the UK.
- Get your Qualifications: There are certain requirements needed to get your certificate of sponsorship. These qualifications would be discussed later. In the meantime, it is important to know that the certificate of sponsorship proves that you already have a job and sponsorship by the given company.
- Basic Background Checks: Then you have to complete background checks in your country to prove you are not a security risk.
For the Tier 2 visa, the following are the pre-requisites you need for your application
- You must have received a job offer from a company in the UK
- Your employers must also ensure you meet all the requirements for hiring you as well as being eligible for the visa.
You would also need certain documents ready and available. These include;
- Certificate of Sponsorship that would be provided by your employers
- Proof of adequate payment plans from your employers
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A tuberculosis test results, if you are from one of the following countries
- Proof of savings, enough to finance your travel and other expenses within the UK.
Popular Categories for Graduate Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
Here are some fields with continuous demand for graduates and are willing to offer Visa Sponsorship;
- Sales and Management: The UK has become a destination for sales and management professionals. Currently, there is a huge demand for sales and marketing professionals in the UK. Small companies that cannot afford the best in the country are willing to offer visa support to graduates who qualify.
- Engineering: This large company has a different niche and is growing again. Many developed countries now need engineers, especially civil and mechanical. In the UK, many international infrastructure companies hire qualified graduates from different countries to continue working in various fields. These companies are also ready to provide visa support.
- Education: There are many jobs in the UK with visa support for graduates and professionals in the field of education and teaching. This ranges from teachers and admissions staff to research assistants.
Websites to find Graduate Jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Fasthire: A fast-growing career and educational website seeking to aid professionals, graduates and students achieve their dreams. They help with job searches, as well as resume and CV building and LinkedIn profile optimization.
- Reed: A recruitment agency/website in the UK with quite a good reputation. It is a great place to start your search for Graduate Jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship.
- UK Hired: This website compiles an up-to-date database of job vacancies with Visa Sponsorship across the United Kingdom.
- Indeed UK: Another website with a lot of positive reputation over the years. Finding your desired job type in the country of your choice is almost certain on this website.
- UK Visa Jobs: A website that focuses on jobs in the UK with Visa opportunities. An almost ideal website for job seekers outside the UK.
- Job Today: Job Today aims to use mobile technology to help millions of job seekers find jobs faster.
- Graduate Jobs: This website has hundreds of active graduate jobs and schemes on their website as they help integrate graduates into the UK labor market. They offer these opportunities in various industries and some of these jobs come with Visa Sponsorships.
The UK is a country with opportunities for graduates. Graduates who want to work in the UK can do so with the help of their employer through visa approval.