The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), , Group Forensic & Investigation Services department is offering Internship opportunities to suitably qualified and unemployed graduates. The Interships will run for a a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- To provide to the Strategic Stakeholder Management unit.
- Multimedia function;
- General support function;
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Degree / Diploma in:
- Public Relations
- or equivalent qualification.
- No experience required.
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Skills and Competencies:
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) in English and excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications) and email