Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded to Black female students, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards the following qualifications:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
The application and selection process includes the following:
- Candidates must submit their application by no later than 31 October 2022, including their completed application form and supporting documents listed below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person interview during November or December 2022.
- The Trust will announce successful bursary recipients in January 2023.
- Applicants will be contacted during each step of the selection process, to keep them updated regarding their application status.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be enrolled in your 2nd year, 3rd year or postgraduate studies (1st year students will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- You must be in financial need
- You must have strong leadership capability and have engaged in school, university or community activities
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to Apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo (to be attached to page 2 of the application form)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, from 1st year of university study (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Financial statements or quote from University for cost of tuition, books, accommodation etc (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of household income (latest payslips or affidavit if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice slip if on pension) (certified copies)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of residence
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Insert the words “KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application 2023” in the email subject line).
Via Hand delivery:
Busi Mabena (Transformation & Development Manager)
The Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
Do you have a CV?
An easier way to create your CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use