Would you like to understand how to conduct mobile banking transactions with UBA ussd codes? Everything you need to know about the UBA magic code *919# is explained in this article.
One of the top commercial banks in Nigeria, The United Bank of Africa (UBA), is tasked with giving customers the best possible banking experiences.
The bank has utilized contemporary technical trends to facilitate bank transactions in order to achieve this. The use of USSD mobile banking is one of these developments.
The preferred method for mobile payments is now USSD banking. USSD codes on mobile devices provide UBA’s customers with a secure, practical, and economical option to conduct financial transactions without having to physically visit a bank.
You can open a UBA account, pay utility bills online, purchase airtime for you and your family, pay for flights, get account statements, and obtain immediate loans on your mobile phone without an Internet connection by using the uba ussd *919#, commonly known as the Uba magic number.
UBA Code For Transfer
You can transfer funds from your UBA account to another UBA account, a UBA prepaid card, or another bank account by using the UBA bank transfer code *919#.
Without going to the bank, it is a safe and secure way to conduct financial transactions.
On your phone, a million naira may be sent with just a few taps. What else? Not even an Internet connection is necessary.
Benefits of UBA USSD code for transfer
- It is safe and secure.
- It is an easy and convenient way to make financial transactions.
- It is available 24/7.
- It is available to all mobile networks in Nigeria.
- No Internet connection needed.
- Unlimited access to financial services.
- No physical bank stress.
How To Activate The UBA USSD Transfer Code
To activate the code for transfer in uba, you must have collected your Uba debit card from the nearest uba branch close to you.
This self service option is available to all registered UBA account holders and the UBA prepaid card users.
Follow the steps below to activate your USSD code to transfer money for uba.
- Dial the uba short code for transfer, *919#.
- A welcome message will appear on your screen,press 1 to sign up.
- You will be presented with the options of registering with your account number or the uba prepaid card.
- Select your preferred option.
- Select “prepaid with pin” if you registered for a Uba prepaid account.
- If you don’t have a uba prepaid account, Select “Account with pin”.
- Enter your 10 digit account number or the uba prepaid number as the case may be.
- Create your USSD mobile banking pin. You will be required to type in the last 4 digits of your uba debit card or BVN.
- Confirm your pin to complete the activation process.
- Congratulations, you now have full access to the uba bank code for transfer.
UBA Transfer Code To A UBA Account
The code to transfer from uba to another uba account is *919*3*uba account number*Amount#.
Here is how to send money from your uba account to another uba account:
- Dial the uba mobile code, *919*3*Uba account number*Amount# on the phone number that’s linked to your Uba account.
- For example: *919*3*1234567890*5000#
The uba code to transfer money to a prepaid card is *919*32#. This uba code transfer allows uba account users to send money from your uba account to a prepaid card.
- Simply dial *919*32# on the phone number that’s linked to your uba account.
- For example – *919*3*2*1345678910*1000#
How To Deactivate Your UBA Mobile Banking Profile With USSD
Deactivating your mobile banking service is useful in situations where you lose your phone linked with your uba account or your bank account is compromised.
The USSD code makes it easy to deactivate and secure your account against fraudsters. All you need is a working mobile phone with any Nigerian mobile network in it.
Here’s how to deactivate your mobile banking profile:
- Dial *919*911#.
- After dialling the code, you will be required to enter the phone number registered to your uba account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and your account will be deactivated successfully.
List Of All UBA USSD Codes
A list of all uba mobile transfer code you can use for monetary transactions.
|Uses||UBA USSD Codes|
|Airtime for self||*919*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*919*Phone number*Amount#|
|Buy data for self||*919*14#|
|Buy data for others||*919*14*Phone number#|
|Transfer to Uba account||*919*3*Account number*Amount#|
|Transfer to other accounts||*919*4*Account Number|
|Uba prepaid card||*919*32#|
|Block debit card||*919*10#|
|Open new uba account||*919*20#|
|Freeze online transactions||*919*9#|
|ATM cardless withdrawals||*919*30*Amount#|
|Get Bank statements||*919*21#|
|Smile data top up||*919*23#|
|Self enrollment registration||*919*0#|
|Bet9ja wallet funding||*919*22*walletID*amount#|
|Baba ijebu wallet funding||*919*26*1#|
|Betking wallet funding||*919*26*amount#|
|Sportybet wallet funding|
|Lottomania wallet funding||*919*26*2#|
|Purchase event tickets||*919*7#|
|Taxes and Levies||*919*13#|
|Check LLC e-tag balance||*919*16*1#|
|Top up LLC e-tag||*919*16*2#|
|Dstv and Gotv payment||*919*5*2#|
UBA Transfer Code To Another Bank
The transfer code from uba to other banks is *919*4*Account number*Amount#. The uba transfer code to other banks allows you to send money from your uba account to another bank account in Nigeria.
Here’s how to use this number:
- Dial *919*4*Account number*Amount# on the phone number that’s linked to your Uba account.
- For example – *919*4*0123456789*5000#
UBA 2Account Balance Code
The code to check uba account balance is *919*00#. The uba balance code can come in handy when you want to check the remaining balance in your account.
You can use it to confirm if a certain transaction is successful especially when you don’t receive alerts. Just dial the ussd code for uba account balance.
Here is how to check your account balance using the Uba check balance code:
- Dial the uba balance check code, *919*00# on the phone number that is linked to your uba account.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- Enter your 4 digit USSD pin to authorise the transaction, your account balance will be displayed on your phone screen or sent to you via sms alert.
- Note that a service fee of 30 naira will be deducted every time you use the uba code to check balance.
Code To Borrow Money From UBA Bank
The United Bank of Africa(UBA) offers its customers financial assistance through different kinds of loans. With the UBA bank ussd code, you can get instant loans in less than a minute to take care of emergencies.
The code to borrow money from uba is *919*28#, it is available to all UBA account holders and on all mobile networks.
Requirements To Borrow Money From UBA
There are certain things and criteria you must meet to qualify for UBA instant loan.
- You must have an active UBA account.
- You must have been receiving your salary through your uba account for 6 months.
- You must have an active phone number linked to your uba account.
- You ought to have activated mobile banking on your mobile device.
- You also need your 4 digit USSD pin or the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
To Borrow Money From Uba:
- Dial the uba loan ussd code, *919*28# on the phone number linked with your uba account.
- Enter your uba account number.
- Enter your 4 digit USSD uba pin to authorise the transaction.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, enter your loan amount. If the transaction is successful, your account will be credited in minutes.
UBA No Wahala Loan USSD Code
The uba no wahala loan is a personal loan that permits the user to spend enough money on a need they wish to sort out immediately. This need can be school fees, medical bills, weddings, emergencies, rent, etc.
However, unlike the option provided by UBA for you borrow money from the bank using *919*28#, there is no no wahala loan ussd code, which means you can’t access this service from your phone.
But, don’t worry you can still apply for it. Here is how:
- Submit a completed loan application form with the supporting documents at a UBA branch.
- Tender an offer letter explaining the terms of the no wahala loan and requirements after the loan has been approved.
- The loan will be sent into your salary account which is domiciled with UBA.
You can learn more about No Wahala Loan here.
Uba Code For Airtime
You can purchase airtime directly from your Uba account at any time and anywhere with the code to buy airtime from uba.
The uba airtime code is a convenient way to buy airtime for yourself or a third party mobile number without an Internet connection.
The airtime top up service has a daily recharge limit of 5000 naira and is available to all mobile network subscribers Nigeria (MTN,Glo,9mobile,Airtel).
Below are the steps to follow to use the uba transfer code for airtime:
Airtime Top Up For Self
To buy airtime for yourself from your Uba account, simply:
- Dial*919*Amount# on your registered mobile network.for example, *919*500# to buy 500 naira airtime.
- You will get a confirmation message and your mobile line will be recharged immediately.
Airtime Top Up For Others
To buy airtime for others:
- dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# on your registered mobile network. For example, *919*08012345678*500# to buy 500 naira airtime for a third party mobile line.
- If done correctly, you will receive a confirmation sms alert and the person’s phone number will be credited with the same amount of airtime.
Note: To fully enjoy this airtime service, you must have activated an SMS alert for your uba account on your mobile line.
The phone number you dial the USSD code for uba bank must be the number that is linked to your Uba account.
USSD Code To Check UBA Account Number
To use this service, you must have registered for uba mobile banking code on your mobile network.
To check your uba account number using the USSD code for uba:
- Dial *919# on the phone number linked to your uba account number.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and your account number will be displayed on your screen.
UBA Bank USSD Code For Sportybet
You can deposit on your sportybet account from your uba account using the Sportybet USSD Code.
To make a successful deposit using this code, you must have linked your phone number to your Sportybet account.
How to deposit on sportybet using the Sportybet USSD code:
- Dial *723*04347201*Deposit amount# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your mobile number to register with Sportybet.
- Select your preferred method of payment and enter your bank account pin in the dialogue box.
- Press send, you will receive an sms confirming a successful deposit.
UBA Magic Code
The Uba USSD code, *919# also known as uba magic code is a self-service channel that allows UBA account holders 24/7 access to a series of stress-free mobile financial services.
You can pay bills, transfer money, buy airtime, on your mobile phone without an Internet connection. It works on all mobile devices and saves you the stress and time of queuing at the bank to carry out your financial transactions.
To use the uba ussd code for mobile transactions, you would need to activate the code on your mobile phone using the phone number that’s linked to your uba account.
You would also need to set up a secure 4 digit pin to authorise all your mobile banking transactions. This pin is required to prevent unauthorised persons from accessing your account.
USSD Code To Open A UBA Account Number Wih Magic Code
You can open a uba account on your mobile phone without visiting the bank. The Uba magic banking code to open a uba account on your phone is *919*20#.
Follow these steps to open a uba account by yourself:
- Dial *919*20# on your phone.
- A welcome message will appear on your screen, you’ll be asked “Do you have a BVN?”
- Input your BVN then follow the instructions.
- Your account number will be automatically generated and sent to you via sms.
Requirements for activating the Magic Code USSD for UBA
There are certain steps to take before you can access the Uba ussd self-service code. The following are required to activate the uba USSD transfer code:
- An active UBA account
You must have a registered uba account or prepaid card to activate your uba USSD code. You can easily create and activate your 10 digit account number on your mobile phone.
- A Mobile phone
You must have a working mobile phone to use the Uba USSD services. It doesn’t matter if the phone doesn’t have Internet-access as long as it can work with any Nigerian mobile network, you’re good to go.
- A working mobile number
You will also need a working mobile number registered with your uba account, preferably one that can recieve sms alerts for your uba transfer notifications.
Transfer Pin For UBA
All uba account users will need to create a secure transfer pin to perform mobile bank transactions.
The uba transfer pin is a four digit secret pin that is required to authorise all USSD banking transactions. If you feel your pin has been compromised, you can either reset your pin or deactivate your account.
To create your transfer pin:
- Dial *919# on the phone number linked to your uba account.
- You will be required to register with either your prepaid card or account number.
- Follow the instructions provided and create a four digit mobile transaction pin.
- To reset your transfer pin.
To Reset Your Pin:
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- Press 8 for next, then press the number 6 for next again.
- Press 4 for pin setup, you will be presented with 2 options;
- Reset pin using account number.
- Reset pin using prepaid card, choose your desired option.
- Follow the instructions, then you can enter your old pin and change it to a new 4 digit pin of your choice.
Forgotten Transfer Pin
In a situation where you forget your uba transfer pin, you will no longer have access to USSD code services.
You will need to visit the nearest uba branch to you and talk to a customer service agent for assistance to reset or reactivate your pin.
UBA Secure Pass
The uba secure pass is a uba mobile banking service that allows uba account holders perform transactions using USSD or internet banking platform by generating OTP.
This uba online banking code is available for uba customers who want to use the pay with bank channel to generate OTP to authorise bank transactions.
The followings steps will guide you on how to use the secure pass uba USSD to generate soft tokens to complete bank transactions:
- To set up a UBA secure pass to generate OTP, the first thing to do is to install a UBA secure pass.
- Once you have it installed, you will need your userID from your mobile banking profile with UBA.
- Ensure your UBA account is eligible for One time password log in.
- Log in and follow the instructions, after activating your UBA secure pass, click “Next”.
- You will be required to create a 4 digit pin, enter your pin, confirm it and “submit”. This will generate your first token.
- This token will be needed to generate your uba secure pass for USSD transfer each time you want to make a transaction.
The UBA USSD code *919# is a life / time saver for all the customers of this bank.
With it, you can now finally skip the long queues at the bank and run most of your financial transactions from the comfort of your own home.
Oh, before we forget, if you had the question “code to check my uba account balance?” This article touches on the code to check balance on uba bank.
Now, go practice what you’ve learned on your phone.