We zasainfo.com are so excited to inform you about RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS 2023 -PNG Correctional Service |How to Apply
The following information and documentation is compulsory for all interested individuals who wish to apply for future recruitment programs with Papua New Guinea Correctional Service:
- Letter of Interest (Application)
- Curriculum Vitae (Updated or latest)
- Passport size photo
- Certificates (either Grade 10/12/College/University)
- Training Certificates, Technical/Trades TVET (If any)
- Police Clearance (Current)
- Medical Report (Current) (Tests on Eye Sight, Blood Pressure Level, Sugar Level and your Height)
- Birth Certificate/NID
- References Letters (at least 3 letters)
- Confirmation Letter from your local Church Pastor
Please be advised that Papua New Guinea Correctional Service is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages both genders (male & female) to express their interest accordingly for consideration and enlistment into the open recruitment and officer cadet training programs.
You may contact our Recruitment Unit for further details on: Ph: +675 3121700 or Email: Mr. Ray Loi on email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing PNG Correctional Service as your employer.