This article entails full details about how to apply for Schengen Visa, what documents are needed when applying for a Schengen Visa. Interested students are advised to read carefully and get ready to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The area is named after their agreement called the SCHENGEN AGREEMENT and all states in the Schengen area have gotten rid of border controls with other Schengen members and strengthened border controls with non-Schengen countries.
Eligible Requirements for the Schengen Visa Application Process Updates 2022
- The visa application form must be fully completed and signed in the corresponding blanks.
- One photo is to be attached; the photo must have a passport format, full-face capture, and a light background. The photo must be recently taken.
- The passport as well as all the copies of your previous visas, valid for at least 3 months prior to your departure is required. The passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Round trip reservation or itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- The travel health insurance policy is to be secured, covering any medical emergency with hospital care and travel back to ones native country due to medical motives.
- This health insurance policy has to cover expenses up to 30,000 euros, the sum depending on the residing days, and also it has to be valid in all Schengen countries.
- The health insurance policy must be purchased before picking up the visa and if your visa is refused you can cancel it!
- Evidence of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in the Schengen area.
- Evidence of enough means of subsistence during the intended stay in the Schengen area. Varies from country to country.
Few additional documents for Minor candidates requested by the corresponding institution stated as follows:
- The minor’s birth certificate
- The application form has to be signed by both parents
- In cases where one parent has full custody of the child, the family court order has to be attached.
- Certified copies of ID/passport of both parents.
- The notarized parental authorization signed by both parents and guardians is attached if the minor is to be travelling alone.
Travel Purposes/Short Term
- The letter of invitation to the applicant
- The entry ticket (if any)
- In case of enrolling into a program, the meticulous description of the applicant’s residence in the Schengen zone, an itinerary.
Travelling for Academic Purposes
- For starters, two application forms are to be filled out.
- The letter of acceptance in a Schengen country University/College/School
- Proof that one is able to reside and financially maintain him/herself during their stay in the Schengen zone.
Travelling for Employment Purposes
- Also, two application forms must be filled
- The employment contract between the applicant and the future employer residing in the Schengen territory.
The Schengen area member states include:
- Czech Republic
The Schengen twenty-six members, twenty-two of which fully implement the Schengen Aguis, four of which are members of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), implements Schengen Aguis through Specific Agreements related to the Schengen Agreement.
Three of the listed European countries are members of the Schengen Area but not members of the European Union and these countries are Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
Application Procedure for the Schengen Visa
- Be sure you possess the required document(s) before applying for a visa.
- The application can be downloaded and filled online with an attached passport photograph of 35*45mm in dimension.
- You are advised to recheck your application for errors.
- Make sure every detail put down is genuine to avoid implications
- Then click SUBMIT
Please Click the Official Link to get more updates and how to apply
Sharing is Caring!
I HOPE THIS POST WAS USEFUL, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!
MAKE USE OF THE COMMENT BOX BELOW, WE ARE AVAILABLE WITH IN 24HR.